Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Braziliant

This week I'm wearing Essie Braziliant on my nails. I'm in the mood for summer and warmer weather!


This shade is part of Essie's newest spring line. Ulta didn't carry it yet the last time I checked. I found them at Walgreens which is odd because it's technically summer already isn't it? =P

It is so pretty it's a tangerine orange with red tones and pink/gold shimmer which you don't notice unless you stare real hard at the bottle. It is pretty reflective in real life.



I gotta say, this is a pretty bold color. It is more red in real life. It's pretty, and would be a nice addition to any collection. But I think it might look better on my toes than fingers.

1 comment:

  1. What a nice color! I like how it looks orange but not that bright of an orange (if you know what I mean). It sure is a pretty coral color.

    ReplyDelete